Equipment Locator Service
We believe that customers are looking for partners in an equipment rental company and not one-off relationships. That's why we work hard to find the equipment you need, even when we don't have it in our stock. Put us to the test and you'll be impressed by our ability to find what you need, when you need it.
We happen to be dealers for most of the brands we rent and we actively sell new and used equipment. Let us know what you're looking for and we'll find a suitable unit for you!
Service and Maintenance
In addition to keeping our rental fleet in top shape, we also provide preventative maintenance and repair services for our customers' equipment.
- Preventative Maintenance
- Annual Inspections
- General Wear and Tear
- Damage Repairs
Mechanic labor can be provided at our shop, yours, or even in the field. Most parts are ordered direct from manufacturers to remove a middleman and pass the savings to our customers.
We offer Genie Lift Pro Online Operator Training for the following equipment types:
- Aerial Work Platforms (Booms, Scissors)
- Reach Forklifts (Telehandlers)
The advantages of these training courses are that they are:
- Designed by a manufacturer for high-quality, simple, and standardized delivery
- Meet applicable ANSI, OSHA, and CSA requirements
- Applicable to operators of most aerial or telehandler brands, makes, and models
How it works:
- Purchase your course code from Partner Rentals.
- Complete the general training anytime, online, and at your own pace. Video, graphics, and narration make it easier to follow and learn.
- Complete a short hand-on training with Partner Rentals for instruction and experience operating the applicable aerial work platform or telehandler models. This can be at Partner Rentals' yard or on your job site.
- Receive your Genie Lift Pro certification card verifying completion of the training required to become a qualified aerial work platform or telehandler operator.
We offer transport services for equipment of all shapes and sizes. A few advantages of partnering with us for your equipment hauling needs are:
- DOT Compliant Vehicles and Drivers
- Experienced DOT Drivers
- Knowledgable Equipment Operators
Our in house fleet includes:
- 1/2 Ton Pickup Trucks
- Rollback Trucks with 28 Ft Beds
- Tractors with 48 ft Trailers
- ...more sizes available upon request.
Our services are often used when our customers buy or rent equipment from us, but we are available to move for other situations as well, including:
- Rental Equipment Delivery and Pickup
- Sold Equipment Delivery
- Rental Equipment Relocation
- Customer Equipment Hauling